Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gay Dudes Love My Balls

This week I got hit on by a gay guy. He did it in front of a bunch of kids I was teaching so it was creepy and inappropriate, but this has happened to me a few times in my life, and I gotta say it doesn't make it any easier. The last time it happened I was still in DC and some Bear in a cutoff t-shirt asked me if I play football because of my "size".

I guess it's sort of a compliment though, right? I mean I must still have something going if some brokeback wants to take a KY bath with me. I hope it's because I still have my boyish good looks and not because I'm starting to give off some gay vibe that men who want to blow me in the parking lot pick up on. I just wish Jessica Simpson would hit on me as much as gay men do. Please. Jessica? Please?

No comments: