Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Scrubs" Blows


God damn is this an awful show. Some of the people I live with watch it and I just don't get it. It's basically a show about a couple of morons running around a hospital never doing any actual medical work, but instead spend half their time talking to a sarcastic janitor. Is that funny? Did I miss some comedic development in the television world that would explain how we got from quite possibly the funniest sitcom ever in Seinfeld to an abortion like Scrubs?? Someone help.



That fuck-up with the braces from Clueless and Zach Braff of all people head up a listless cast of people who couldn't act their way out of a paper bag. After watching 30 minutes of this garbage I can safely say I won't laugh for a week.

P.S. Zac Efron is the next Zach Braff? I think so.

No comments: