Friday, February 1, 2008

Katherine Heigl

Some of you may know that I'm one of the most kind, gentile souls on the planet and I try and give back every chance I get. That being said, every week night I allow my mom (yes I'm living at home right now. Yeah? Well fuck you too, buddy) to have her choice of TV programing from 6-6:30 because there's nothing on between the 5:30 Seinfeld on TBS and Pardon The Interruption on ESPN at 6:30. Of course, her default pick is Oprah. Personally, I'd rather rub shards of glass in my eyeballs than intentionally watch this show.


Aaaaanyhoo, tonight's episode features "actress" Katherine Heigl, one of the most overrated people on the planet. The show opened with Oprah asking questions about her recent marriage to musician Josh Kelley (who?). Katherine admits that prior to marrying this zero they had not spent more than 2 weeks at a time with each other, and had never lived together. Wow, this marriage is fucking doomed. How could you ever marry someone you haven't lived with before? What if Heigl leaves open cans of tuna in the fridge? What if pop superstar Josh Kelley likes to shave his pubes in the sink? I'll give this 6 months. Just another reason to run Katherine Heigl down with your car or mail Oprah boxes filled with feces.

1 comment:

ms. park said...

welcome to blogger, bitch.
also. i miss you and vermont.
oprah not so much.
if you save up enough money i say you come camping with me for the last three weeks i'm here. a friend and i are going. it's like 8 countries in three weeks.
just saying.